Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 9am
Race Registration Open Now until November 8, 2022
All registrations must be done online.
There will be no same day registration on race day. All registrations must be completed online by 11/8.
Registration Fees are Non-refundable and Non-transferable
T-Shirt and Bib pick up is November 10-12, 2022 at Commonwealth Motors Nissan, Lawrence MA.
Please note there are specific pick up instructions for teams and specific pick up instructions for individuals. Please make every effort to pick up your race packet prior to race day. We will have a tent on race day with a small staff to assist with packet pickup for those who cannot make the pre-race pickup dates. Note there is NO day of registration.
Virtual participants do not receive a bib as they track their results thru the ASICS App. A separate email has been sent to virtual participants with instructions on how to get the app, track and upload your results.
If you registered after the T-shirt cutoff date of 9/30/2022, you will receive a bib only in your packet. We may, but cannot guarantee, have some extra t-shirts available on race day at the Run For The Troops information tent. Again no guarantees.
TEAMS OF 15 OR MORE ONLY** Thursday, November 10, 2022 4-7 p.m. (Team Captains or their representative must pick up their team’s packets and distribute. Team members may not pick up their individual packets)
TEAMS OF LESS than 15 and Individuals* Friday, November 11, 2022 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.*
INDIVIDUALS and All teams* Saturday, November 12, 2022 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
*Those not on a team of 15 or more and/or team captains who could not make the 11/10 pickup date.
**Not sure if you are a team of 15 or more? You can find this information by logging into Race Roster and viewing your team. Not sure if you are on a team of 15 more? Check with your team captain. If anyone needs help finding this information, please reach out to Sharon Carroll at email@example.com or 978-394-2963.
2022 Team Guidelines
– A team consists of 15 or more runners and/or walkers
– Fundraising goal of at least $1,500 for the team (**see below for more information)
– Team captain should register first and form the team. Choose your team’s name wisely; make it easily recognizable for registrants. Avoid
using the name TEAM in your team’s name.
– Team captains may prepay in bulk for team members. Please contact Sharon Carroll via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 978-394-2963. with the number of entries you wish to prepay for. An invoice for the entries requested will be issued, and when payment is received a coupon code will be issued for the prepaid entries.
– T-shirts and bibs are prepackaged and must be picked up by the team captain or their appointed representative. The team captain is responsible for distributing the packets to the team members (including virtual team members).
– Team ONLY packet pick up is Thursday, November 10, 2022, 4-7 p.m. at Commonwealth Nissan, 1 Commonwealth Drive, Lawrence MA. No individual pickups.
– Team captain will receive race updates via email.
– Top 5 Fundraising Teams **
**Note: ALL team fundraising must be done online through Race Roster by NOON on November 8, 2022, to count towards being a top 5 fundraising team. Funds received via check, cash or after the cutoff will not count toward a team’s fundraising goal.