Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 9am
Race Registration Open Now until November 8, 2022
All registrations must be done online.
There will be no same day registration on race day. All registrations must be completed online by 11/8.
Registration Fees are Non-refundable and Non-transferable
2022 Team Guidelines
– A team consists of 15 or more runners and/or walkers
– Fundraising goal of at least $1,500 for the team (**see below for more information)
– Team captain should register first and form the team. Choose your team’s name wisely; make it easily recognizable for registrants. Avoid
using the name TEAM in your team’s name.
– Team captains may prepay in bulk for team members. Please contact Sharon Carroll via email email@example.com or via phone 978-394-2963. with the number of entries you wish to prepay for. An invoice for the entries requested will be issued, and when payment is received a coupon code will be issued for the prepaid entries.
– T-shirts and bibs are prepackaged and must be picked up by the team captain or their appointed representative. The team captain is responsible for distributing the packets to the team members (including virtual team members).
– Team ONLY packet pick up is Thursday, November 10, 2022, 4-7 p.m. at Commonwealth Nissan, 1 Commonwealth Drive, Lawrence MA. No individual pickups.
– Team captain will receive race updates via email.
– Top 5 Fundraising Teams **
**Note: ALL team fundraising must be done online through Race Roster by NOON on November 8, 2022, to count towards being a top 5 fundraising team. Funds received via check, cash or after the cutoff will not count toward a team’s fundraising goal.