Number & shirt pick-up:
For individual registrations completed before 12 Noon, Wednesday, April 18, 2018, your bib and shirt will be ready at Early Number Pick-Up:
Thursday April 19, 10 am – 6pm
Friday and Saturday, April 20 and 21, 10 am – 5 pm.
Location: Commonwealth Motors, 135 Marston St, Lawrence, MA 01841
For individual registrations completed after 12 Noon, Wednesday, April 18, 2018, your bib and shirt will be available for pick up at Race Registration on race day starting at 7:30 am at the Doherty Middle School.
For teams of 25 or more, your team captain will receive pick up information and will be picking up your bibs/shirts as a team.
Parking will not be permitted in spaces immediately around the Andover Town Common or on the Doherty Middle School grounds.
Suggested parking locations include:
- on Bartlet Street (at least 100 yards behind the finish line)
- the public parking lot at Park Street (63 Park Street)
- the public parking lot at Olde Andover Village (90 Main Street)
- nearby residential streets (Central, Summer, Chestnut, Elm) but please do not block driveways and be aware of spaces that are marked “no parking here to corner”.
Online registration will close at 4:00 pm on Friday, April 20, 2018.
Thanks to the generous support of our community merchants, refreshments may include:
… water, sports drinks, fruit, cereal/granola bars, bagels, muffin tops, BBQ and more!
About your bib number:
Your bib must be worn on your front torso, and be visible when crossing the finish line. Do not wear the bib on your back, nor bend or fold it, or your finishing time may not be recorded.
Do not give your bib number to someone else! Doing so is dishonest, results in incorrect results. Additionally, it also causes insurance and emergency medical risks.
Bandits, individuals who participate in a walk/run without formally registering are not allowed at this event. Thousands will register & financially support this cause. Being a bandit dishonors the veterans for which this race is founded. Show your integrity and support for our veterans.
Will there be race day registration? YES
7:30 AM to 8:30 AM Doherty Middle School, 50 Bartlet St, Andover, MA
$35, cash, check or credit card.
Dog owners are asked to register their dogs. All proceeds fromwill benifit service and rescue dogs.
- Teams may consist of both runners and walkers.
- The Team Captain should register first and form at team.
- For registrations received by March 30, 2018, Team names will be printed on all bibs and race shirts and a team tent will be provided for teams of 25 or more at the race. Team members CAN still register to join a team after March 30 but their shirt and bib will not include the team name. See below for more “perks” for teams of 25 or more.
- Teams Captains may prepay in bulk for their team members. A coupon code will be issued for each prepaid team member to sign up online. The coupon code does not signify a discount and will be used to indicate a prepaid spot on the team.
Tips for Naming Your Team: Use short team names so it will fit on your bib and shirt sleeve. Including the word “Team” in the name will take up space and is redundant. Choose your team name wisely.
All team registrations must be done online. We do not accept spreadsheets or lists with team participant data.
- Top 3 Largest Teams
- Top 3 Fastest Males
- Top 3 Fastest Teams
- Top 3 Fastest Females
*Teams of 25 or more are eligible for the following:
- A Team Tent on race daywith the Team Name and complimentary bottled water
- Express Number/Shirt Pick Up on April 21 & 22 from 9 am – 5 pm
- Team Name on Race Shirts
- Team Parking at 68 Park Street, Andover MA, 01810
- Team Captain will Receive Race Updates via email