2018 Guest Speaker: Emily Riemer, WCVB NewsCenter 5
Our annual Dinner and Silent Auction is an integral part of our fundraising to help injured soldiers. The evening is relaxed, fun and entertaining. The evening consists of:
- Reception & Silent Auction
- Color Guard and Guests of Honor Procession
- Buffet dinner
- Cash bar
- Guest Speakers
Cost: $50 per person ~ or ~ $500 for a table of ten. Reservations required, no walk-ins please.
Sponsor a table for Veterans: $500
All Veterans are invited to join us free of charge but a reservation is required.
Silent Auction: Individuals and local merchants have generously donated goods and services each year to our silent auction including restaurant gift certificates, personal care and beauty treatments, lawn and garden equipment, household appliances, sports memorabilia, sporting event tickets, hand-made items, lottery tickets, wine and beer baskets and more!
Past recipients and their families who have received a home built by Homes for our Troops are invited each year to our events:
- Marine Corporal Roger Rua and Family, 2017 recipient
- Army Sergeant Chris Gomes and Family, 2016 recipient
- Sergeant Hans Blum and Family, 2015 recipient
- Matt Dewitt and Family, 2014 recipient
- Kevin Dubois and Family, 2013 recipient
- Joshua Bouchard and Family, 2012 recipient
- Joe Smith and Family, 2011 recipient
Questions regarding the Dinner & Silent Auction can be directed to: AndoverRFTT5k@gmail.com