Our annual Dinner & Auction is an integral part of our event. All proceeds from the Silent and Live Auction benefit Ironstone Farms. The evening is relaxed, fun, and entertaining. The evening consists of
- Reception & Silent Auction
- Color Guard and Guests of Honor Procession
- Buffet dinner
- Cash bar
- Guest Speakers
Cost: $50 per person ~ or ~ $500 for a table of ten. Reservations required, no walk-ins please.
Sponsor a table for Veterans: $500
All Veterans are invited to join us free of charge but a reservation is required.
Auction: Individuals and local merchants have generously donated goods and services each year to our silent auction including restaurant gift certificates, personal care and beauty treatments, lawn and garden equipment, household appliances, sports memorabilia, sporting event tickets, hand-made items, lottery tickets, wine and beer baskets and more!
Past recipients and their families that have received a specially adapted custom home from Homes For Our Troops and invited to attend our dinner every year:
- Marine Corporal Roger Rua and Family, 2017 recipient
- Army Sergeant Chris Gomes and Family, 2016 recipient
- Sergeant Hans Blum and Family, 2015 recipient
- Matt Dewitt and Family, 2014 recipient
- Kevin Dubois and Family, 2013 recipient
- Joshua Bouchard and Family, 2012 recipient
- Joe Smith and Family, 2011 recipient
Questions regarding the Dinner & Auction can be directed to: AndoverRFTT5k@gmail.com
2019’s Dinner and Auction
Randstad Technologies is the official sponsor of the 2019 Run For The Troops 5K Dinner & Silent Auction. Their employees have ran in our race for a number of years and fundraise for Homes For Our Troops specifically. We are very grateful for their commitment to support the important work of Homes For Our Troops.